|The new Clarisonic Plus Brush.|
|Everybody talks about it at the moment.|
|A miracle for skin care? I am testing it for you!|
Are you happy with your skin or do you think it could be better like most girls? A more even skin tone, less pimples, diminished redness, less visible pores and much more is on the nearly endless wish list for a better skin.
My skin is not especially bad, but I am a true skin care junkie and the twice a day skin care ritual is something I don't ever leave out. From supermarket products to high end cosmetics, I tested all the creams advertised as miracles. Very often I couldn't see a difference and was disappointed. Today I am not talking about a new wonder cream, but a brush:
At the moment there is a lot of talk about the Clarisonic Plus everywhere. Magazines and blogs write euphoric articles about this so-called new holy grail of skin care, but you also find reviews with less positive feedback. The promises are big: Clarisonic Plus, with its brush that produces over 300 movements per second, is said to make your skin smoother, softer and healthier looking and all this six times better than any form of manual cleansing could achieve.
I am very happy I could test the new Clarisonic Plus, thanks to Coolbrandz and I hope my feedback is helpful for you. Since I got this brush, I talked about my experience with all my girlfriends. Surprisingly, two girls I always adored for their perfect skin revealed that they are into brushing as well. I don't think this is a coincidence!
My experience with the Clarisonic Plus
The First Use:
I started to use the face brush. Right after the first use, my skin feels like it never felt before: Absolutely clean, smooth and healthy. I am amazed.
A Week Afterwards:
I used the Clarisonic Plus twice a day for a week now. Especially my cheeks look less dull and almost flawless. I think my pores are really refined, especially on my nose. I can't see a difference to the fine lines I have on my skin, but my skin is definitely less oily than it used to be. I expect the long term use will bring even better effects.
I used the body brush only twice yet. It has a similar good effect, but the use is a little bit time consuming, so I think I'll mainly stick to use my brush for the face.
- The improvement of the skin is amazing. I never had skin so smooth and my pores are less visible.
- It's very easy to use and no effort at all. Cleansing the face takes 60 seconds.
- It's waterproof, so you can use it in the shower.
- There is a body brush included.
- Buying a Clarisonic Plus is quite an investment: The device itself costs about £175/CHF 289 and you have to buy new brushes every three months (every brush is about £20/CHF 29.90)
- The device itself is a little bit heavy and bulky, which is especially an issue if you travel a lot and want to take it with you.
- The charging time is pretty long. 24 hours of charging mean about 30 minutes of use, this is not that much, especially if you use the included body brush.